By creator to q13fox.com
RENTON — Because the nation faces a important scarcity of masks and different protecting gear to struggle the unfold of coronavirus, two native well being care suppliers are asking for volunteers to step up and do their half to assist.
Providence Health in Renton is asking for volunteers with stitching machines to choose up pre-made kits that may produce 100 masks every. The aim of the 100 Million Masks Problem is strictly what it feels like: to get volunteers to stitch a collective 100 million masks that well being care and different entrance line employees can use to guard themselves as affected person numbers surge.
Decide up a package that may embody all of the supplies you’ll want to make 100 masks. The primary pickup time and placement for the masks kits is Monday in Renton:
Monday, March 23: 12 p.m. – Four p.m.
Windfall St. Joseph Well being
1801 Lind Ave. S.W.
Renton, WA 98057
Along with Windfall, the Northwest Kidney Facilities, additionally in Renton, is asking volunteers to choose up their very own provides and comply with these directions to make a masks:
You possibly can drop the masks off in Renton or prepare to have your sewn masks picked up.
Stitching lovers aren’t the one ones being requested to step up and assist.
For the reason that state has requested dentists to restrict their practices to important procedures solely, dentists and orthodontists are requested to donate not less than one field of masks, gloves, robes, hand sanitizers, or different PPEs.
Donation places are arrange on the following places:
- Seattle Youngsters’s Hospital: Curbside drop off 9am-3pm M-F at Seattle Youngsters’s Guild Affiliation Workplace 6901 Sand Level Approach NE, Seattle WA 98115. #206-987-7000. Name previous to arrival and they’re going to meet you curbside.
- Evergreen Well being: Curbside drop off 8:30-4:30pm M-F at Physicians and Surgical procedure Pavilion positioned at 12333 NE 130thLane. (Please don’t drop off provides on the hospital) Questions particular to Evergreen Healthshould be directed to email@example.com or name (425)899-1900.
- Swedish Pediatrics Issaquah: 6520 226th Pl SE, Ste 100, Issaquah, WA 98027 Cellphone: (425) 394-1680]
- Swedish Cherry Hill: Tanya, RN (206) 696-3861
- Allegro Pediatrics: 13030 121st Approach NE Ste 100, Kirkland, WA. Contact is Dr. Ginsberg.
- Woodinville Pediatrics: 17000 14oth Ave E Suite 102, Woodinville WA. Contact is Linda (425) 483-5473
— to q13fox.com