By writer to www.biospace.com
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., April 27, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — CareDx, Inc. (Nasdaq: CDNA), a number one precision medication firm targeted on the invention, growth, and commercialization of clinically differentiated, high-value healthcare options for transplant sufferers and caregivers, introduced as we speak the net supply of the content material initially meant for showcase on the now-postponed annual European Immunogenetics and Histocompatibility Convention (EFI) that was scheduled for Apr 26-29, 2020 in Glasgow, Scotland.
CareDx’s program will embody two digital symposiums with distinguished researchers and clinicians. “I’m glad to see CareDx offering a platform to share among the newest improvements in HLA typing and post-transplant surveillance by the digital platforms,” stated Dr. Ashraf Dada, ARSHI President-Elect, Medical Director, Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics Lab, King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Analysis Heart, Jeddah, KSA.
The primary symposium titled, “Pioneering the Subsequent-Era of HLA testing: The Future has Arrived!” is scheduled for Monday, April 27 from 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM CET. Displays embody:
- Pushing the Boundaries of Transplant Options, David Sayer, PhD, Vice President, World Transplant Options, CareDx
- Past the classical HLA genes – our expertise utilizing Hybrid Seize NGS, Milena Ivanova-Shivarova, PhD, Division of Medical Immunology, College Hospital Alexandrovska, Sofia. Professor in Medical Immunology, Medical College, Sofia
- Implementation of QTYPE Actual-Time PCR for Deceased Donor HLA Typing – UHL expertise, Robert Bradshaw Medical Scientist, College Hospitals of Leicester NHS Belief, UK
The second symposium, titled “Altering the Transplant Care Paradigm – Chopping-Edge Applied sciences for Publish-Transplant Surveillance,” is scheduled for Tuesday, April 28 from 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM CET. Displays embody:
- CareDx Main innovation in Transplant Care, Peter Maag, PhD, CEO, CareDx
- Liquid biopsy and danger prediction in Kidney Transplantation, Ashraf Dada, MD, PhD, FACHARZT ARSHI President-Elect, Medical Director, Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics Lab, King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Analysis Heart, Jeddah, KSA
- dd-cfDNA Monitoring for the Detection of Silent Antibody-Mediated Rejection, Markus Wahrmann, PhD, Medical College of Vienna, Division of Drugs
- AlloSeq HCT, A New Instrument for Chimerism Evaluation After Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation, Paul Kyle, Utility Specialist and Senior Gross sales Supervisor, CareDx
As well as, there have been six abstracts and one oral presentation that have been accepted for the convention. CareDx can be recording and offering these posters for viewing on the corporate web site.
- AlloSeq Tx genotyping utilizing DNA extracted from saliva
- 4th area decision typing of HLA-H is essential for outlining the MHC haplotype construction between HLA-F and HLA-E: Implications for matching in HSCT
- Kidney transplantation past HLA; Apolipoprotein L1 (APOL1) testing by qPCR
- HLA typing with Qtype® utilizing DNA extracted from saliva
- Laboratory validation of CE-marked AlloSeq cfDNA to measure donor-derived cell-free DNA in transplant sufferers.
- Correct, reproducible and delicate chimerism monitoring with NGS-based AlloSeq HCT
- Utility of dd-cfDNA in TCMR 1A and borderline allograft rejection
“We’re proud to have this engagement and reference to our prospects by these distinctive instances world wide. It is a testomony to CareDx’s dedication to HLA labs and transplant sufferers. Persevering with to share innovation and scientific progress by these digital platforms is considered one of our key targets proper now,” stated Peter Maag, CEO CareDx.
CareDx, Inc., headquartered in South San Francisco, California, is a number one precision medication options firm targeted on the invention, growth and commercialization of clinically differentiated, high-value healthcare options for transplant sufferers and caregivers. CareDx affords testing providers, merchandise, and digital healthcare options alongside the pre- and post-transplant affected person journey, and is the main supplier of genomics-based info for transplant sufferers. For extra info, please go to: www.CareDx.com.
Chief Advertising Officer
— to www.biospace.com