By writer to finance.yahoo.com
Leaders in HLA and transplant laboratory options will current at CareDx digital symposiums initially deliberate for EFI
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., April 27, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — CareDx, Inc. (CDNA), a number one precision drugs firm targeted on the invention, improvement, and commercialization of clinically differentiated, high-value healthcare options for transplant sufferers and caregivers, introduced at the moment the net supply of the content material initially meant for showcase on the now-postponed annual European Immunogenetics and Histocompatibility Convention (EFI) that was scheduled for Apr 26-29, 2020 in Glasgow, Scotland.
CareDx’s program will embrace two digital symposiums with distinguished researchers and clinicians. “I’m glad to see CareDx offering a platform to share among the newest improvements in HLA typing and post-transplant surveillance by means of the digital platforms,” mentioned Dr. Ashraf Dada, ARSHI President-Elect, Medical Director, Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics Lab, King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Analysis Middle, Jeddah, KSA.
The primary symposium titled, “Pioneering the Subsequent-Technology of HLA testing: The Future has Arrived!” is scheduled for Monday, April 27 from 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM CET. Displays embrace:
- Pushing the Boundaries of Transplant Options, David Sayer, PhD, Vice President, International Transplant Options, CareDx
- Past the classical HLA genes – our expertise utilizing Hybrid Seize NGS, Milena Ivanova-Shivarova, PhD, Division of Scientific Immunology, College Hospital Alexandrovska, Sofia. Professor in Scientific Immunology, Medical College, Sofia
- Implementation of QTYPE Actual-Time PCR for Deceased Donor HLA Typing – UHL expertise, Robert Bradshaw Scientific Scientist, College Hospitals of Leicester NHS Belief, UK
The second symposium, titled “Altering the Transplant Care Paradigm – Slicing-Edge Applied sciences for Submit-Transplant Surveillance,” is scheduled for Tuesday, April 28 from 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM CET. Displays embrace:
- CareDx Main innovation in Transplant Care, Peter Maag, PhD, CEO, CareDx
- Liquid biopsy and danger prediction in Kidney Transplantation, Ashraf Dada, MD, PhD, FACHARZT ARSHI President-Elect, Medical Director, Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics Lab, King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Analysis Middle, Jeddah, KSA
- dd-cfDNA Monitoring for the Detection of Silent Antibody-Mediated Rejection, Markus Wahrmann, PhD, Medical College of Vienna, Division of Medication
- AlloSeq HCT, A New Instrument for Chimerism Evaluation After Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation, Paul Kyle, Utility Specialist and Senior Gross sales Supervisor, CareDx
As well as, there have been six abstracts and one oral presentation that have been accepted for the convention. CareDx shall be recording and offering these posters for viewing on the corporate web site.
- AlloSeq Tx genotyping utilizing DNA extracted from saliva
- 4th subject decision typing of HLA-H is vital for outlining the MHC haplotype construction between HLA-F and HLA-E: Implications for matching in HSCT
- Kidney transplantation past HLA; Apolipoprotein L1 (APOL1) testing by qPCR
- HLA typing with Qtype® utilizing DNA extracted from saliva
- Laboratory validation of CE-marked AlloSeq cfDNA to measure donor-derived cell-free DNA in transplant sufferers.
- Correct, reproducible and delicate chimerism monitoring with NGS-based AlloSeq HCT
- Utility of dd-cfDNA in TCMR 1A and borderline allograft rejection
“We’re proud to have this engagement and reference to our prospects by means of these distinctive instances around the globe. It is a testomony to CareDx’s dedication to HLA labs and transplant sufferers. Persevering with to share innovation and scientific progress by means of these digital platforms is certainly one of our key targets proper now,” mentioned Peter Maag, CEO CareDx.
CareDx, Inc., headquartered in South San Francisco, California, is a number one precision drugs options firm targeted on the invention, improvement and commercialization of clinically differentiated, high-value healthcare options for transplant sufferers and caregivers. CareDx gives testing providers, merchandise, and digital healthcare options alongside the pre- and post-transplant affected person journey, and is the main supplier of genomics-based info for transplant sufferers. For extra info, please go to: www.CareDx.com.
Chief Advertising Officer
— to finance.yahoo.com