By creator to www.globenewswire.com
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Feb. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — CareDx, Inc. (Nasdaq: CDNA), a number one precision drugs firm targeted on the invention, improvement, and commercialization of clinically differentiated, high-value healthcare options for transplant sufferers and caregivers, continues to exhibit a number one presence on the Reducing Fringe of Transplantation (CEoT) Assembly, February 25-27, 2021, with main establishments sharing AlloSure donor-derived cell-free DNA (dd-cfDNA) knowledge in each poster shows and symposium.
CareDx will host a lunch symposium on Thursday, February 25, titled “AlloSure and Relative Change Worth.” Moderated by Vinaya Rao, MD, MUSC. This system showcases a powerful line-up of audio system which incorporates:
- Gaurav Gupta, MD, VCU, presenting the outcomes from the ADMIRAL examine which validates AlloSure’s efficiency in detecting allograft rejection and moreover demonstrates AlloSure’s capability to foretell EGFR decline.
- Sanjiv Anand, MD, Intermountain Healthcare, presenting knowledge on the significance of relative change worth inside a real-life affected person inhabitants.
- Nicole Ali, MD, NYU Langone Well being, presenting her expertise managing transplant sufferers utilizing AlloSure dd-cfDNA through the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Arjang Djamali, MD, College of Wisconsin, and Hassan Fattah, MD, College of Kentucky, presenting a lot of case research on their newest scientific expertise utilizing AlloSure dd-cfDNA.
“The ADMIRAL examine is admittedly thrilling knowledge, exhibiting the worth of dd-cfDNA past rejection, constructing utility for outcomes which might be crucial within the post-transplant surveillance setting,” stated Dr. Gupta. “With greater than 1,000 real-life sufferers from eight transplant facilities included, the information reveals that AlloSure’s efficiency stays strong throughout the heterogeneity of scientific apply, but additionally reveals the worth in each short-term and long-term outcomes.”
Moreover, the next three abstracts on AlloSure will probably be offered:
- Johns Hopkins, VCU, and Washington College: Utility of Donor-derived Cell Free DNA for Detecting ABMR in Sufferers with AT1R Antibodies
- Geisinger: Position of Cell Free DNA in Simultaneous Liver and Kidney Transplant – a Case Report
- UT San Antonio: Serial Donor-derived cell-free DNA Monitoring all through Biopsy-Confirmed Acute Rejection Therapy in Pediatric Renal Transplant Recipients
“CEoT stays a spotlight of the yr, persevering with to showcase the newest innovation,” stated Reg Seeto, CEO, CareDx. “We’re excited to be sharing new insights round AlloSure and sit up for the outcomes of the 1,000 affected person multi-center ADMIRAL examine.”
CareDx, Inc., headquartered in South San Francisco, California, is a number one precision drugs options firm targeted on the invention, improvement, and commercialization of clinically differentiated, high-value healthcare options for transplant sufferers and caregivers. CareDx affords testing providers, merchandise, and digital healthcare options alongside the pre- and post-transplant affected person journey and is the main supplier of genomics-based info for transplant sufferers. For extra info, please go to: www.CareDx.com.
Chief Advertising and marketing Officer