By creator to www.thefirstnews.com
One of many Afghan boys who ate extremely toxic mushrooms along with his household will endure a liver transplant in a Warsaw youngsters’s hospital. The opposite baby is in coma.
The boys, who had been evacuated from Afghanistan along with their household, have been positioned in a centre in Debak close to Warsaw on August 23. They ate toxic mushrooms a day later.
The six-year-old boy will endure a liver transplant at Poland’s major youngsters’s hospital in Warsaw however docs can’t function his five-year-old brother as a result of mind injury he had suffered. A 17-year-old Afghan lady has been hospitalised in the identical hospital however her situation is steady.
The household picked and ate extremely toxic mushrooms within the forest close to the centre the place they’d been accommodated.
Per week in the past, 4 Afghan adults staying in one other centre have been additionally hospitalised as a result of mushroom poisoning. In keeping with a PAP supply, their situation is steady, and one has already been launched.
The data was confirmed by a spokesman for the Workplace for Foreigners, who instructed PAP on Tuesday that Afghan refugees staying in each centres had three meals a day, and that each one the meals provided to them is suitable with their non secular and cultural necessities.
There are 1,021 Afghan nationals staying in Poland after they’d been evacuated from Afghanistan aboard Polish planes.
— to www.thefirstnews.com